Equipment items are items in which can be given to your pets to increase their stats even further. Your Equipment items can be found in your Equipment on your inventory page.
Breaking it down there are 4 parts to Equipment: Battle Style, Type, Level, and Rarity. All but Rarity can be found in the name itself.
Each battle style Emphasises on the stats differently. Emphasised stats will be increase while the other two stats will drop. For example, it helps when pets need extra strength where dexterity isn't needed to give pets a piece or set of equipment that emphasises on strength and lowers dexterity in compromise.
|Assassin||Strength and Agility|
|Crusader||Strength and Intelligence|
|Disciple||All Stats are Balanced|
|Evoker||Intelligence and Dexterity|
|Illusionist||Intelligence and Agility|
|Myrmidon||Strength and Dexterity|
|Warden||Dexterity and Agility|
Level and TypeEdit
There are 3 different types of Equipment: Relics, Armor, and Accessories. Each pet can hold up to 1 relic, 1 armor, and 2 accessories. The name and image will tell you what type and level the piece of equipment is. For example a "Faded Bracelet" is a level 25 Accessory.
Besides level, Rarity can also help determine stats. A Legendary item, for example, will have much higher stats than that of an uncommon one. The rarer the item the higher the stats and the more the item can be sold for.
When dealing with Relics the Rarity changes the embeded gemstones.
- Uncommon Relics will have a green stone.
- Rare Relics will have a blue stone.
- Epic Relics will have a purple stone with a purple backglow.
- Legendary Relics will have an orange stone with an orange backglow.
- Mythical Relics will have red stones, a red backglow, and an added sparkle effect.
When dealing with Armor the Rarity changes the brightness and color of its glow.
- Uncommon Armor will have nothing added.
- Rare Armor will have a shinier/brighter look to them.
- Epic Armor will have a shinier/brighter look to them and a purple glow.
- Legendary Armor will have a shinier/brighter look to them and an orange glow.
- Mythical Armor will have a shinier/brighter look to them, a red glow, and an added sparkle effect.
When dealing with Accessories the Rarity changes the embedded gemstones.
- Uncommon Accessoriess will have a green stone.
- Rare Accessories will have a blue stone.
- Epic Accessories will have a purple stone with a purple backglow.
- Legendary Accessories will have an orange stone with an orange backglow.
- Mythical Accessories will have red stones, a red backglow, and an added sparkle effect.
Lost Grove Equipment Edit
Lost Grove Equipment are different to regular equipment, due to it coming from a magic portal. All Lost Grove Equipment are Level 60, and are made to match whatever element is chosen for the pet. All Exotic Equipment are Rare, and all Vinethorn Equipment are Epic. There are different Rarities for these Equipment, and there are added sparkles and color changes if there are, but at the moment it is all fixed.
|Wind||Storm Caller's Exotic|
|Water||Tidal Lord's Exotic|
|Wind||Storm Caller's Vinethorn|
|Water||Tidal Lord's Vinethorn|